Monday, July 24, 2006

aNswer to why am I not eating ...

I am sick thats why I am not eating . Just seen the doctor , the tummy is bloated . Zzz , felt like a burping machine , can't help stop burpng ...

Jie , my jiu xin , delibrately not bring enough money so that I would not spend . Suay , I on the mrt station don't feel well so called jie , so heng she reaching Jurong East , so she pass me some money . So when I reach home , I still have to return to her . Didn't expect to spend my first birthday money from dad on medical fees ...(hey , I just went to see doctor , so I am patient.[so lame])

Now very stress up , after a broken relationship , got to handle sem exams and projects . She is killing me , I happen to pair up with her to do projects and she does stuff super fast , I had to speed up to do my stuff else she does my stuff for me . I don't want to be a leecher . I should grow up and learn to do stuff independently le . I got to cheng xiao chu , can't because of other stuff then cause me to move away from my original plans ...

So pai seh just now , I sit there stoned till they called my name to collect medicine . I thought I was 8023 but actually I am 8022 , then they called , Tan Ya Fen , then I was thinking , hmmm that sounds familar , then they called Tan Ya Fen , then I realised it was my name ... Then I chiong ah ....

After blogging so much , its bed time le ...

-bel-(its too late)

No comments: